What happens at The Ark?
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages. If prayer is needed our Ministry Team are happy to minister to you at the end of the service
- Discipleship classes are held at different places and different times during the week. Have a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: email@example.com
- Weekly Prayer meeting held in The LifeBoat (Wednesday morning at 11:00) Prayer for Israel (first Wednesday each month)
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11am in The LifeBoat each Thursday (next session is 10th January 2019)
- Ladies’ fellowship meetings on Saturday mornings with Annette from 10:00 at The LifeBoat. Future dates:- Saturday 2nd March
- Ladies’ planning & organisation meetings with Debbie from 10:30 at The LifeBoat. Future dates:- Saturday 16th March
- Spanish conversation classes every Tuesday evening with Yasmin from 19:30 at The LifeBoat. Starting on Tuesday 19th February. Cost €3,00 (but if you cannot afford this come anyway). Bring paper and pen to make your own notes!
- Pilates classes every Wednesday evening with Uschi 19:00 – 20:00 at The LifeBoat. Cost €3,00
- Art & Craft class every Monday morning with Mia of the Kudos school of Arts, and Bonnie: from 11:00 – 14:00 at The LifeBoat. There is a charge of €5 to cover materials
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity. There will be a joint breakfast with Calahonda Baptist Church on Saturday 9th March at 9am at Restaurante Aroma, C/e Moncaya, Fuengirola for men and women. Cost €5,00. Places are limited so contact Edith/Mike at The Ark or Ken at Calahonda NOW to reserve your space.