What happens at The Ark?
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages. If prayer is needed our Ministry Team are happy to minister to you at the end of the service
- Discipleship classes are held at different places and different times during the week. Have a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Prayer meeting held in The LifeBoat (Wednesday morning at 11:00) Prayer for Israel (first Wednesday each month)
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11am in The LifeBoat each Thursday (last session 2018 is 20th December; starts again 10th January 2019)
- Ladies’ meetings once a month on Saturday morning from 9:30 at The LifeBoat. Future dates:- Saturday 5th January 2019; Saturday 2nd February 2019
- Art & Craft class every Monday morning with Mia of the Kudos school of Arts: from 11:00 – 14:00 at The LifeBoat. (last session 2018 is 17th December; starts again 4th February 2019). There is a charge of €5 to cover materials
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity. This includes Mens’ breakfasts.
Watch the front page for when these will next be held.