The doctrinal basis of the church shall be the fundamental truths of Christianity, as revealed in The Bible including:
- The Bible, as originally given is the inspired and infallible word of God and a supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The Trinity as revealed in the scriptures. The unity of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, one being in three persons as revealed in the Godhead.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The full deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God; His virgin birth and His real and sinless humanity: His death on the cross, His bodily resurrection and His present reign at the Father’s right hand.
- Through the sacrificial death of our Lord Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and man, we have been redeemed from all sin and the power of guilt.
- The Holy Spirit enables our Christian walk to be effective in accordance with the scriptures.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit in those born again, will produce in them an increasing likeness to Christ in character and behaviour, empowering them for service.
- Baptism in water by total immersion, as taught in the Bible, is a commandment placed upon those who truly believe.
- The Breaking of Bread (Holy Communion) is a celebration for all believers and is received in remembrance of Jesus Christ until His return.
Deliverance from sickness and disease, by Divine Healing, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
- There is one true Church, which is the Body of Christ, and to which all true believers belong.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ will return to claim His bride the Church, and in the end there will be judgement on all men.
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit are for the mutual benefit of all members of the Church of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the five fold ministry as ordained by God for the Church and recorded in New Testament.