What happens at The Ark?
Sunday services recommenced on 5 July 2020, the first since early March 2020. Praise God for His protection, guidance and for Psalm 91 which He has given us. Therefore we can live not fearfully, but with an immovable TRUST in the Almighty Living God. Thank you.
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages, led by Ilse. If prayer is needed our Ministry Team are happy to minister to you at the end of the service
- Discipleship classes are usually held at different places and different times during the week. We have a way for you to keep up with these teachings, so please take a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: email@example.com
- Weekly Prayer meeting – Come and join our Wednesday worship and prayer meetings which recommenced on Wednesday 8 July 2020 at the Ark Christian School from 10:45 for an 11:00 start. We will be observing social distancing regulations and seeking to ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Bring your own face masks (obligatory), plus gloves and sanitiser if you wish. Be confident that the premises will have been thoroughly cleansed before the meeting and will be again afterwards. There will be no refreshments, so please bring adequate hydration with you. (Prayer for Israel – first Wednesday each month)
- House Groups usually meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Find out more on our House Group page
- “Audacious” Youth club is on a Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 for ages 11 upwards at The LifeBoat, with exciting events and activities. If you are interested, contact Nigel (currently suspended)
- Our young people were involved in a television programme about The Persecuted Church on Revelation TV in December 2019.
You can see it here, and our youth are on it, with Nigel, at about 24 minutes in
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11:00 in The LifeBoat
- Ladies’ Planning & Organisation Team meets with Debbie once a month, usually at The LifeBoat . The date of the next meeting will be announced here
Spanish conversation classes with Yasmin are on hold at the moment
- Art & Craft class every Monday morning with Bonnie and Ann: 11:00 – 13:00 at The LifeBoat. There is a small charge, and some crafts are for sale for €3 – proceeds to go towards the Ark Foodbank
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity