What happens at The Ark?
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages, led by Ilse. If prayer is needed our Ministry Team are happy to minister to you at the end of the service
- Discipleship classes are held at different places and different times during the week. Have a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: email@example.com
- House Groups meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Find out more on our House Group page
- “Audacious” Youth club is on a Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 for ages 11 upwards at The LifeBoat, with exciting events and activities. If you are interested, contact Nigel
- Our young people were involved in a television programme about The Persecuted Church on Revelation TV in December 2019. You can see it here, and our youth are on it, with Nigel, at about 24 minutes in
- Scouting, open to girls and boys:
- Thursday evenings 18:30 – 20:00 Beavers aged 6 to 8 and Cubs aged 8 to 10 in the Ark Christian School
- Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 Scouts aged 10 to 14 meet at the Ark Christian School
- Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 Explorers aged 14 to 18 at The LifeBoat. Regretfully there are currently no Brownies or Guides
- Weekly Prayer meeting held in The LifeBoat (Wednesday morning at 11:00 till about 13:00. We start with about an hour’s worship, then begin prayer. Prayer for Israel (first Wednesday each month)
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11:00 in The LifeBoat
- Ladies’ planning & organisation team meeting with Debbie has a change of venue this time, it’s at the Ark Christian School on Saturday 14 March at 10:30.
Ladies’ fellowship meetings once a month on a Saturday morning with Annette at The LifeBoat. The date for the next meeting is Saturday 7 March 2020 at 10:30. This will be the new time for this meeting in future. We will bring and share food and also share what The Lord has done in our lives. ☕ There’s always coffee, too!
Spanish conversation classes on Tuesdays with Yasmin at 14:30 at The LifeBoat. The cost is €5
- Art & Craft class every Monday morning with Bonnie and Ann: 11:00 – 13:00 at The LifeBoat. There is a small charge, and some crafts are for sale for €3 – proceeds to go towards the Ark Foodbank
**Please be aware the Lifeboat is booked for a private booking, via Linda, on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 March 2020 from 09:00 to 17:00 each day**
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity