What happens at The Ark?
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages, led by Ilse. If prayer is needed our Ministry Team are happy to minister to you at the end of the service
- Discipleship classes are held at different places and different times during the week. Have a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: email@example.com
- Youth club is on a Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 for ages 11 upwards, led by Kurt, at the Ark Christian School, with exciting events and activities. If you are interested, contact the church
- Weekly Prayer meeting held in The LifeBoat (Wednesday morning at 11:00 till about 13:00). This will begin with about an hour’s worship, then we’ll begin prayer. Prayer for Israel (first Wednesday each month)
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11:00 in The LifeBoat each Thursday – restarts 19 September after a summer break
- Ladies’ fellowship meetings once a month on a Saturday morning with Annette at The LifeBoat. Future dates:- Saturday 28 September at 10:30 for brunch. Please let Annette know if you plan to be there and the type of food you can bring to share. (No meeting in July or August).
- Ladies’ planning & organisation meetings with Debbie at The LifeBoat. Future dates:- Watch this space.
- Spanish conversation classes on Tuesdays will continue with Yasmin from 14:30 at The LifeBoat once Yasmin returns to Mijas Costa, at a date to be announced (keep looking here). The cost is €5 (but if you can’t afford this, come anyway). Bring paper and pen to make your own notes!
- Counselling with Linda at The LifeBoat coming soon. Watch this space for more information
- Music Jam evenings are on Fridays at The LifeBoat at 18:00 and organised by Michael. Whether you can play a musical instrument or just like to sing, please come!
- Pilates classes every Wednesday evening with Uschi 19:15 – 20:15 at The LifeBoat Cost €3 – restarts in September after a summer break
- Prayer Ministry Team training / refresher sessions: Saturday 14 and Saturday 21 September 10:00 for 10:30 start through 15:00. Linda G is the contact for this
- Art & Craft class every Monday morning with Mia, Bonnie and Ann: from 11:00 – 13:00 at The LifeBoat. There is a small charge, and some crafts are for sale for €3 – proceeds to go towards the Ark Foodbank
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity.
FAMILY SUMMER CAMP 9 – 11 August. Any further information for families who are going will be distributed via the WhatsApp communication group.