What happens at The Ark?
Praise God for His protection, guidance and for Psalm 91 which He has given us. Therefore we can live not fearfully, but with an immovable TRUST in the Almighty Living God. Thank you.
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services currently via Skype, but normally held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages
- Discipleship classes are usually held at different places and different times during the week. We have a way for you to keep up with these teachings, so please take a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Weekly Worship and Prayer meeting – Come and join our Wednesday worship and prayer meeting currently via Skype, but normallyat The Ark Christian School , every Wednesday, starting at 17:00 (Prayer for Israel – first Wednesday each month)
- House Groups meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Find out more on our House Group page
- Audacious Youth club hopes to restart when we are able on Fridays 19:30 until 21:00 in The LifeBoat
- Our young people were involved in a television programme about The Persecuted Church on Revelation TV in December 2019
- You can see it here, and our youth are on it, with Nigel, at about 24 minutes into the video
- Uniformed organisations hope to restart when able, with Cubs and Beavers on Thursdays 18:30 – 20:00 in The Ark Christian School and Scouts and Explorers on Fridays 19:30 – 21:00 in The Ark Christian School
- Art & Craft class every Monday with Bonnie and Ann: 11:00 at The LifeBoat. There is a small charge and proceeds to go towards the Ark Foodbank
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11:00 in The LifeBoat currently suspended
- Ladies’ Planning & Organisation Team meets with Debbie once a month, usually at The LifeBoat currently suspended. The date of the next meeting will be announced here
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity