What happens at The Ark?
God has called us at The Ark, to reach out into the community in many different ways. These include:
- Family services held at The Ark Christian School each Sunday (starting at 11:00), with an active Sunday School for children of all ages, led by Ilse. If prayer is needed our Ministry Team are happy to minister to you at the end of the service
- Discipleship classes are held at different places and different times during the week. Have a look at our Discipleship page if you are interested or contact the pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Youth club is on a Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 for ages 11 upwards, led by Kurt, at the Ark Christian School, with exciting events and activities. If you are interested, contact the church
- Scouting, open to girls and boys:
- Thursday evening 18:30 – 20:00 Beavers aged 6 to 8 and Cubs aged 8 to 10 in the Ark Christian School
- Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 Scouts aged 10 to 14 meet at the Ark Christian School
- Friday evening 19:30 – 21:00 Explorers aged 14 to 18 at The LifeBoat. Regretfully there are currently no Brownies or Guides
- Weekly Prayer meeting held in The LifeBoat (Wednesday morning at 11:00 till about 13:00). We start with about an hour’s worship, then begin prayer. Prayer for Israel (first Wednesday each month)
- Parent & Toddlers meet each Thursday at 11:00 in The LifeBoat
- Ladies’ planning & organisation meetings with Debbie at The LifeBoat. The next one is on Saturday 9 November at 10:00
Ladies’ fellowship meetings once a month on a Saturday morning with Annette at The LifeBoat. The date for the next meeting is Saturday 26 October at 10:00. We will share what The Lord has done in our lives and Annette will bring a word
- Spanish conversation classes on Tuesdays continue with Yasmin from 14:30 at The LifeBoat . The cost is €5 (but if you can’t afford this, come anyway). Bring paper and pen to make your own notes!
- Counselling with Linda at The LifeBoat coming soon. Watch this space for more information
- Pilates classes every Monday evening with Uschi 19:15 – 20:15 at The LifeBoat Cost €3. Bring an exercise mat, a towel and some water
- On Saturday 30 November there´ll be a “Couples’ Retreat Day” held at Adintre at time to be confirmed – if you´re interested, please contact Pastor Andrew or Debbie ASAP
- Art & Craft class every Monday morning with Bonnie and Ann: 11:00 – 13:00 at The LifeBoat. There is a small charge, and some crafts are for sale for €3 – proceeds to go towards the Ark Foodbank
We have other activities throughout the year, involving the community and to promote church fellowship and unity.